In partnership with:
CME Group
Eurex

He sees Facebook stock collapse to $1 | Mahendra Sharma, Financial Astrology | #73

“The financial markets are all connected with cycles of time and history.” – Mahendra Sharma (Tweet)

Welcome to an episode of Top Trader’s Unplugged unlike any other. We take a break from interviews with hedge fund managers and invite you into the fascinating world of financial astrology. Mahendra Sharma dedicates his astrology and predictions work exclusively on the financial markets, and has had an astonishing accuracy of predicting market events. Learn about his story, including his upbringing without electricity in his home, on this episode.

Thanks for listening and please welcome Mahendra Sharma.

Subscribe in iTunes Subscribe on Stitcher Subscribe on Soundcloud

In This Episode, You’ll Learn:

• Why Mahendra is completely different than any of the other guests that have been on the podcast.
  • How he got into predicting the financial markets.

“Oh wow – I want to learn how to see the future.” – Mahendra Sharma (Tweet)

• The story of his astrologer grandfather who lost his eyesight.
  • How he came out with his first predictions at the age of 20.
  • How he made a fortune in technology stocks based on his own predictions.

“I saw the tech bubble, before the tech bubble started.” – Mahendra Sharma (Tweet)

• The way he wrote his first book that came out in South Africa.
  • How he grew up in a home without electricity.

“Each person on this planet has a unique quality in their life.” – Mahendra Sharma (Tweet)

• Why he looks at planetary movement, and human behavior patterns.
  • When he thinks Facebook is going to be worth nothing.

“Traders and investors are experiencing very volatile times.” – Mahendra Sharma (Tweet)

• Why he predicts that the DOW will go to 32,000.
  • Why he believe in a 30 year cycle.

“I see inflation coming back in 2016 and 2017.” – Mahendra Sharma (Tweet)

• What he predicts for interest rates in the next few years.

Resources & Links Mentioned in this Episode:

•  Learn more about Mahendra here.

This episode was sponsored by Mahendra Sharma’s Financial Predictions:

2015-finanical-predictions-book

Connect with Financial Astrology:

Visit the Website: Mahendra Prophecy

Call Financial Astrology: +1 805 – 403 – 4781

E-Mail Financial Astrology: mahendra@mahendraprophecy.com

Follow Mahendra Sharma on Linkedin

“I think interest rates are going to see a very amazing trend in 2015 and 2016.” – Mahendra Sharma (Tweet)

8 Comments

1. Jeff Connell on 02/22/2015 at 5:46 AM

Very poor sound quality made it hard to understand Mahendra

• Niels Kaastrup-Larsen on 02/22/2015 at 8:32 AM

Hi Jeff,
      I agree we had problems during this conversation…sometimes this happens and there is nothing I can do about it when technology for what ever reason does not work as it should. If you have listened to all my other episodes, you know that I do a lot to deliver great sound. Thank you for your understanding.

2. Charles Moorehead on 02/22/2015 at 7:53 AM

A very interesting session with Mahendra Sharma. He appears to be quite extraordinary.

My only complaint is this session spent too much time on matters that were interesting, but had very little impact on the lives of listeners. I would rather have more time spent on matters that can have significant impact on the lives of listeners.

This was my first session with your program. Looking forward to more sessions.

• Niels Kaastrup-Larsen on 02/22/2015 at 8:36 AM

Thanks for your comment Charles. It’s always a balance of what topics comes up during my conversations as I try not to script these. But in terms of impact, predicting Facebook going to potentially $1, predicting that interest rates will start to rise SHARPLY in the 2nd half of 2015 etc. not to mention the target Mahendra has for the DOW Jones…these will certainly have an impact on many lives around the world. But may I sincerely suggest that you buy his book and read all the detailed predictions for 2015. Here is a link http://www.toptradersunplugged.com/MS2015 – I bought it last year and I was blown away.

I hope you will enjoy part 2 when I publish it next week and check out all the other interviews with some of the greatest fund managers and traders from around the world…

3. Rohit Agarwal on 02/26/2015 at 10:04 PM

…a far beyond excellence presentation. a must – super must for anyone. far ahead of my imagination, truly promising.

• Niels Kaastrup-Larsen on 02/27/2015 at 2:11 PM

4. Ronit on 07/02/2015 at 11:48 AM

I have searched in all sites for my financial investment tricks but when i got your site and after read your conversations with Neils. I found many beneficial tricks which can i implement to my business. Thanks

5. […] to past episodes with a predictions expert Mahendra Sharma here and […]