In this episode, we discuss:
- How and why Ben created Epsilon Theory
- Narative's role in taming and domesticating the masses
- How we've become more susceptible to "nudging"
- The function of a power hungry elite with new powerful tools of Narrative
- The Control of the media
- How we fight back against autocracy in pursuit of happiness
- Crypto as a possible liberation tool
- The Billionaires Protocol
Follow Niels on Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Follow Cem on Twitter.
Follow Ben on Twitter.
IT's TRUE 👀 - most CIO's read 50+ books each year - get your copy of the Ultimate Guide to the Best Investment Books ever written here.
And you can get a free copy of my latest book "The Many Flavors of Trend Following" here.
Learn more about the Trend Barometer here.
And please share this episode with a like-minded friend and leave an honest rating & review on iTunes or Spotify so more people can discover the podcast.
00:00 - Intro
02:02 - Ben’s background
06:03 - When did Narrative start to become dominant?
16:43 - The nudging competetive state
40:43 - The power of Narrative and “control” of the media
49:24 - How do we fight back?
54:08 - Crypto - a liberation possible tool?
01:03:28 - Lack of imagination
01:08:28 - Thanks for listening