Volatility remained very low, so for models that are trying to be more selective and to provide alpha I would say it wasn’t a good year.—Nigol Koulajian
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- How Quest Partners did in 2014.
- Why fixed income was the highest contributor to his gains during the year.
- What models did well in 2014.
- What the Euro/Swiss Franc collapse can teach us about risk management.
- How do we prepare for the unthinkable?
- The details of how his models reacted to the Swiss Franc surge.
The danger of central banks doing what they’re doing, is that the potential for the moves such as yesterday to continue to happen is higher and higher.—Nigol Koulajian
- What the highlights of 2014 were for Nigol.
- About the two hedge strategies that they started in 2014.
- How investors should insure they don’t repeat 2011 and 2012.
- How the “Black Box” of CTAs is not as mysterious as it used to be.
- What focus he is taking in 2015.
Resources & Links Mentioned in this Episode:
This episode was sponsored by Swiss Financial Services:
Connect with Quest Financial Partners:
Visit the Website: www.QuestPartnersLLC.com
Call Quest Partners LLC: +1 (212) 838-7222
E-Mail Quest Partners LLC: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Nigol Koulajian on Linkedin