The CTA community, as an asset class, is one of those that you might not want to bet on, but it would be wrong to bet against.—Chris Cruden
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- Why the year was a disappointment for Insch Capital.
- As a currency trader, how he differs from firms that trade different markets.
- How the carry trade has all but disappeared.
- How he reacted to world events in his business.
- Why he is very proud that Insch stayed the course over 2014.
Trading the way we do takes a great deal of discipline.—Chris Cruden
- What he thinks of the emerging currencies.
- How his investors felt about 2014.
- Why he is hopeful for more divergence in the years to come.
- How Chris will try and avoid a repeat of the 2008-2009 inflow of capital to the industry.
Resources & Links Mentioned in this Episode:
This episode was sponsored by Swiss Financial Services:
Connect with Insch Capital Management:
Visit the Website: www.InschInvest.com
Call Insch Capital Management: +41 (0) 91 921 0168
E-Mail Insch Capital Management: email@example.com
Follow Chris Cruden on Linkedin