The best sectors for us for the year were certainly energies and equities.—Jason Gerlach
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- Why 2014 was a great year for Sunrise Capital.
- What markets were responsible for much of their performance in 2014.
- The most challenging markets for Sunrise Capital last year.
- About their longer-term trend following strategies.
- How world events shaped market changes in 2014.
- About the oil collapse of 2014.
- How volatility returned to markets last year.
We can thrive in a growth economy; we can also thrive in an environment where markets are collapsing, and many points in between.—Jason Gerlach
- How long-term trend following is getting more attention than before.
- How to avoid 2015 becoming like 2009 for this industry.
- If & When to turn down clients.
- How divergence is the one word that may summarize the next few years.
Resources & Links Mentioned in this Episode:
This episode was sponsored by Swiss Financial Services:
Connect with Sunrise:
Visit the Website: www.sunrisecapital.com
Call Jason Gerlach - +1 (858) 259 8911
E-Mail Jason Directly: JGerlach@sunrisecapital.com