I think that diversification is king, and timing things is very difficult.—Karsten Schroeder
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- How the year evolved for Amplitude and it’s strategies.
- How the CTA industry did in 2014 in Karsten’s opinion.
- What models did well last year.
- How hard it is to shape models and make guesses based on world events that affect the markets.
- What Karsten learned from 2014.
We are trying to educate our potential clients and explain to them the benefits of CTA strategies.—Karsten Schroeder
- How they have increased their research team.
- Why his firm welcomes divergence in the markets.
- Why educating clients is very important.
- What diversification can do for clients in their portfolios.
- Why not to use 2014 as a reference point and say that this markets new returns for CTAs.
- What Karsten wishes for 2015.
Resources & Links Mentioned in this Episode:
This episode was sponsored by Swiss Financial Services:
Connect with Amplitude Capital:
Visit the Website: www.ampcap.com
Call Amplitude Capital: +41 41 747 15 00
E-Mail Amplitude Capital: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Karsten Schroeder on Linkedin