The conversations got easier over the latter half of the year, but in no sense are we saying 'see I told you.'—Martin Lueck
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- Why 2014 was a roller coaster ride for Aspect Capital.
- How 2014 was the best year ever on record for Martin’s firm.
- Why CTAs spend most of the time being in a certain level of drawdown and how they have to be psychologically prepared for that.
We are not tilting the portfolio to reflect recent experience.—Martin Lueck
- What markets didn’t perform for his firm.
- How Martin reacted to the Swiss Franc move that happened recently.
- How conversations with investors changed over the year.
- Why educating investors is important.
Resources & Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Hear more of Martin Lueck in these 2 hour-long conversations with him on our podcast here and here.
This episode was sponsored by Swiss Financial Services:
Connect with Aspect Capital:
Visit the Website: www.aspectcapital.com
Call Aspect Capital: + 44 20 7170 9700
E-Mail Aspect Capital: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Aspect Capital on Linkedin