You can download your free guide to Systematic Investing, and subscribe to our mailing list by visiting TopTradersUnplugged.com
Get a free copy of my latest book "The Many Flavors of Trend Following" here.
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Niels, Jerry, Moritz & Corey on Twitter:
And please share this episode with a like-minded friend and leave an honest rating & review on iTunes so more people can discover the podcast.
• 00:00 - Intro including discussion of weekly events and the latest news from the FED
• 05:35 - Weekly review
• 08:50- Corey describes his background
• 22:00 - Corey breaks down the 3 components of diversification: What, How and When
• 35:10 - Question: How do you know when your model is broken?
• 42:15 - Question: Do you think TF will continue to work?
• 52:00 - Question: What is sequence risk? & Why we should pay attention to it!
• 56:50 - Question: What do you mean by risk cannot be destroyed it can only be transformed?
• 1:01:20 - Question: How do you convince investors to include TF in their portfolio?
• 1:06:45 - Question: Please discuss simplicity, complexity, model robustness, etc.
• 1:17:40 - Question: How do you prioritize drawdown management above all else?
• 1:21:20 - Question: Why is it easier to predict markets & performance 10 years out...unlike most other things in life?
• 1:27:00 - Question: Do you think past performance is a guide?
• 1:29:15 - Question from Christian: Do you think more information in models adds value?
• 1:33:00 - Question from another Moritz: How do you invest personally?
• 1:36:50 - Performance recap