"It’s a mindset that he has about protecting the downside. That’s the main thing to the system." - David Gurwitz (Tweet)
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- How David explains what he does, and how this interview is different.
- How he played semi-professional basketball in Spain before going into accounting.
- How he met Charles Nenner.
- How their business works and how cycles works.
"We don’t manage money." - David Gurwitz (Tweet)
- How Charles has predicted crude oil drop in 2014.
- What they look at when making their predictions.
"Look at your own life as a person; we all go through cycles." - David Gurwitz (Tweet)
- How they do media appearances and how media has changed.
- How they go about doing their research.
"Every category has its own history. We don’t project that it leads to other things." - David Gurwitz (Tweet)
- Why sunspots might affect the stock market shifts.
- How different cultures are more open to the idea of cycles and their effect on the financial sector.
- The predictions they’ve made in recent years on the Yen, Gold, and the Euro.
"Price is the only thing we look at." - David Gurwitz (Tweet)
- Why looking back at history can show interesting lessons.
"Family offices - their concern is return of capital not return on capital." - David Gurwitz (Tweet)
- What the cycles are in equities and bonds.
Resources & Links Mentioned in this Episode:
- Read the article David mentions in this episode featuring his work in Oil & Gas Investor.
- Check out Back to The Future, the film David talks about in this episode.
- Listen to past episodes with a predictions expert Mahendra Sharma here and here.
This episode was sponsored by Swiss Financial Services:
Connect with Charles Nenner Research Center:
Visit the Website: www.CharlesNenner.com
E-Mail Charles Nenner Research Center: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow David Gurwitz on Linkedin
"Our brains are affected by electronic and electromagnetic pulse." - David Gurwitz (Tweet)