It has been more important for us in 2014 to not lose money in certain markets than actually trying to perfectly capture new opportunities.—Bastian Bolesta
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- How the first half of 2014 was a continuation of 2013 for Deep Field Capital.
- How the "fellows" in their trading program evolved during the year.
- What markets contributed to their growth.
- What markets they lost in during 2014.
- The automated system they use to choose what markets they trade.
- How the markets started to behave in a more “normal” way in the second part of 2014.
- What his highlight was for the year.
It’s not just a wonder box where every single month you will now make money as you did in 2014. And maybe as a manager you should not accept certain money.—Bastian Bolesta
- Why to be careful of accepting assets that are chasing past performance
Resources & Links Mentioned in this Episode:
This episode was sponsored by Swiss Financial Services:
Connect with Deep Field Capital:
Visit the Website: www.DeepFieldCapital.com
Call Deep Field Capital: +41 41 511 5588
E-Mail Deep Field Capital: firstname.lastname@example.org