A seasoned trader feels happy the moment he enters into a good trade, even if that trade ends up with losses.—Luc van Hof
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- The two programs that his firm trades.
- What kind of risk both of his programs take on.
- What 2014 taught Luc.
- What he learned from the Swiss Franc move.
- Why they didn’t trade the Swiss Franc...on the day of the big move.
- Why he wishes they could have taken a holiday for 6 months after the end of June.
You have no choice but to be active in the market.—Luc van Hof
- The advantage of trading frequently.
- The new innovation that his firm started this year.
- His thoughts on volatility.
Resources & Links Mentioned in this Episode:
This episode was sponsored by Swiss Financial Services:
Connect with Capital Hedge:
Visit the Website: www.CapHedge.com
E-Mail Capital Hedge: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Luc Van Hof on Linkedin