It’s important to understand and to have this risk management baked in the cake before these things happen.—Jerry Parker
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- How the year ended up for Jerry’s firm.
- The date when his system started getting short Crude Oil.
- What they could have done better in 2014.
- How he dealt with the Swiss Franc move in January 2015 and how many ATR he made and lost on 2 different CHF positions.
- The minor changes they’ve made to increase diversification of their trading systems.
At the end of the day what trend following offers is the best type of risk control.—Jerry Parker
- What he wishes for 2015.
Resources & Links Mentioned in this Episode:
This episode was sponsored by Swiss Financial Services:
Connect with Chesapeake Capital:
Visit the Website: www.chesapeakecapital.com
Call Chesapeake Capital: +1 804 836 1617
E-Mail Chesapeake Capital: email@example.com