I do believe that many institutional investors out there have started looking at hedge funds with a more positive view on the space as a whole.—Anders Lindell
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- Why 2014 was a model-proving year for IPM.
- How relative bond trading worked so well for his firm.
- How the world events of 2014 affect how much risk people take on in general.
- Why his models got the Russian Ruble wrong.
- Anders’ new role within IPM that was a highlight for him during last year.
- How conversations with investors changed over the year.
We have the advantage of being able to frame our trading based on relatively understandable concepts.—Anders Lindell
- How Anders thinks about divergence in context with the market’s past history.
- How he makes sure that clients know what they are buying into.
- Why he wants a normalization from the central banks.
Resources & Links Mentioned in this Episode:
This episode was sponsored by Swiss Financial Services:
Connect with IPM:
Visit the Website: www.IPM.se
Call IPM: +46 8 20 19 29
E-Mail IPM: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Anders Lindell on Linkedin