It was a year, I can tell you in all honesty, that tested your resolve.—Tim Pickering
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- The ups and downs of 2014 from Tim’s perspective.
- What markets contributed most for his firm during the year.
- What markets he wished he did better in for 2014 and what he learned from those market shifts.
- The kinds of strategies they trade and what stood out as working well.
This is a non-correlated absolute returns strategy. Don’t just hire a CTA because you think there’s going to be an equity sell-off or crisis, because that is not the only driver to our returns.—Tim Pickering
- What big worlds events are visualized in the markets and how they affect the strategies.
- How Auspice grew in 2014 and what were the drivers of that growth.
- What changed in their research process in 2014.
- Why Tim is very excited about the market environment in 2015.
- Why he wants to make sure investors sign up with his firm for the right reasons, not just chasing returns.
- What caused 2014 to be the biggest client acquisition year ever for Auspice Capital.
- What Auspice has planned for 2015.
Resources & Links Mentioned in this Episode:
This episode was sponsored by Swiss Financial Services:
Connect with Auspice Capital Advisors:
Visit the Website: www.AuspiceCapital.com
Call Auspice Capital: +1 (888) 792-9291
E-Mail Auspice Capital: Click here for the web form
Follow Tim Pickering on Linkedin