2. Information we collect from you and how we process it
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our website toptradersunplugged.com (“TTU Website”). This includes personal data that you provide to us through an on-line form on the TTU Website or completing a purchase.
- If you contact us, we may keep records of such correspondence.
- Surveys for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to:
- Communication through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other form of communication to us. We may process this data for the purposes of communicating with you and for record keeping.
- Data relating to any purchase of goods such as books and/or services, such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your payment card details. We may process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions.
- Data about how you use our website. We may process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you and for the security of our website.
- Technical data about your use of our website such as your IP address, any login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from analytics tracking systems. We may process this data to analyse your use of our website, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising.
- Data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We may process this data to enable you to participate in our promotions such as free guides, books, podcasts and other content, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising.
In addition, we may collect and process your personal data and information about you to:
- Send you our newsletters and news alerts, updates and other marketing materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe and any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link in the footer of every email you receive from us.
- To perform any contract with you or in order to comply with a legal obligation.
- Ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- Provide you with updated information on products or services including notifying you of changes to our website and services.
4. Disclosure of your personal data to third parties
We share or may share your personal data with third parties as set out below:
- Service providers who has a business to know your data and who provides services to us involving data processing, for example IT and system administration services, our selected marketing automation platforms, banking and payment card services, researchers, website service providers, social media and security service providers and you acknowledge that your personal data will be transferred to such third parties for processing and that some third party service providers are based outside the European Economic Area.
- Professional advisers including lawyers and auditors where such disclosure is relevant and/or necessary for TTU.
- Government bodies that require us to report our processing activities.
- Third parties to whom we may in the future sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
5. Data Security
We have implemented reasonable security controls, but unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site or online which is at your own risk.
6. Data Retention
Subject to law, we will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
7. Access Request
Under certain data protection laws you have right to access, amend or delete your personal data.
If you would like to request a copy of your personal data that we hold, please send us an email at email@example.com.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data. This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
8. Third-Party Links
The TTU Website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications such as i-Tunes. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy policies or notices. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy policies or notices of every website you visit.
9. Contact us