“The conversations got easier over the latter half of the year, but in no sense are we saying ‘see I told you.'” – Martin Lueck (Tweet)
This year in review covers how Aspect Capital came out of 2014 with their best year ever as a company, and what they learned from the year. Martin Lueck discusses the events that made 2014 a roller coaster ride, as well as the importance of always staying agnostic in your allocation to different sectors.
Thanks for listening and please welcome Martin Lueck.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why 2014 was a roller coaster ride for Aspect Capital.
- How 2014 was the best year ever on record for Martin’s firm.
- Why CTAs spend most of the time being in a certain level of drawdown and how they have to be psychologically prepared for that.
“We are not tilting the portfolio to reflect recent experience.” – Martin Lueck (Tweet)
- What markets didn’t perform for his firm.
- How Martin reacted to the Swiss Franc move that happened recently.
- How conversations with investors changed over the year.
- Why educating investors is important.
Resources & Links Mentioned in this Episode:
This episode was sponsored by Swiss Financial Services:
Connect with Aspect Capital:
Visit the Website: www.aspectcapital.com
Call Aspect Capital: + 44 20 7170 9700
E-Mail Aspect Capital: email@example.com
Follow Aspect Capital on Linkedin