"The idea that a person has to be a qualified investor to get access to this type of investment is just ludicrous to me." (Tweet)
Top Traders is bringing you Top Traders Round Table, a series of conversations with industry leaders on the subject of Managed Futures. On this episode my guests are Marty Bergin, the owner and President of DUNN Capital Management, Grant Jaffarian, Portfolio Manager of the Advanced Trend program at Crabel Capital Management, and Mike Boss, who is a Director within the Capital Introductions Team at Societe General.
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- How to use your management and incentive fees to compete
- Grants’s competitive strategy for his flat-fee product
- Why a robust risk management system is extremely important
- Who is winning the battle between the low-cost products and the traditional trend following offerings
- If the increased number of investors using trend following is impacting returns?
- How rising interest rates will affect long- and short-term trend followers
- The guest’s biggest takeaways from 2016
- If machine learning is already being used by trend following firms?
This episode was sponsored by CME Group:
Connect with our guests:
Learn more about Marty Bergin, owner and President of DUNN Capital Management
Learn more about Grant Jaffarian, Portfolio Manager of the Advanced Trend program at Crabel Capital Management
Learn more about Mike Boss, a Director within the Capital Introductions Team at Societe General
"Trend following is an absolute return strategy, but it’s never been known as a strong risk-adjustment strategy." - (Tweet)