“It’s important to understand and to have this risk management baked in the cake before these things happen.” – Jerry Parker (Tweet)
Jerry Parker takes us inside 2014 for his firm, and how his models reacted to the Swiss Franc move in January of 2015. He looks at the year and makes a case for trend following as an asset class, as well as highlights what we can learn from a year like 2014.
Thanks for listening and please welcome our guest Jerry Parker.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How the year ended up for Jerry’s firm.
- The date when his system started getting short Crude Oil.
- What they could have done better in 2014.
- How he dealt with the Swiss Franc move in January 2015 and how many ATR he made and lost on 2 different CHF positions.
- The minor changes they’ve made to increase diversification of their trading systems.
“At the end of the day what trend following offers is the best type of risk control.” – Jerry Parker (Tweet)
- What he wishes for 2015.
Resources & Links Mentioned in this Episode:
This episode was sponsored by Swiss Financial Services:
Connect with Chesapeake Capital:
Visit the Website: www.chesapeakecapital.com
Call Chesapeake Capital: +1 804 836 1617
E-Mail Chesapeake Capital: email@example.com