This is a long term permanent component in a portfolio that ought not to be considered as a timing device for extracting some additional alpha.—Aref Karim
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- About the two programs that his firm trades.
- How 2014 went for Aref and his firm.
- About the upgrades that the firm started in late 2013.
- Where their largest gains came from in 2014.
- The opportunities that no one predicted in 2014.
We’ve had some opportunity costs, and those gave us a chance to see how the simulations would have done.—Aref Karim
- How institutional investors are looking at the managed futures space as we enter 2015.
- What 2015 looks like for his firm.
Resources & Links Mentioned in this Episode:
This episode was sponsored by Swiss Financial Services:
Connect with Quality Capital Management (QCM):
Visit the Website: www.QualityCapital.com
Call QCM: +44 (0) 1932 33 44 00
E-Mail QCM: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow QCM on Linkedin